Sunday, August 26, 2012

Preparing for the week

Well, I've dug into and have been taking notes for ideas about the curriculum for the week. I have some ideas that I'm excited to try and hope they will be positive experiences for students. I've spent some time today looking at blogs an finalizing my lesson ideas for the week. I'm ready for students to begin learning about our classroom library and how important it will be to them this year! Let the week begin- I'm wondering how many students will fall asleep in the afternoon with being at school all day now.... I hope I keep them busy and engaged so not many fall asleep. diving into the curriculum tomorrow means a list of things to do so I have all materials prepared and ready when needed. Organization is going to be key this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment